REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 1ST
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN FULL AND STILL REQUIRE ASSISTANCE
REFER TO OUR NEWS POSTS TO SEE THE FEES FOR THIS SEASON
PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THE FOLLOWING TIPS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTRATION to help your online registration go as smoothly as possible:
- You MUST live within the LCMHA Boundaries as set by Hockey Alberta before proceeding. Click the link to see a map of the boundaries.
- Returning registrants HOCKEY ID NUMBER will automatically be remembered in your registration form. First time registrants will require the player Hockey Canada ID number. To find this, go to Parent Respect in Sport Log In.
- Your Parent Respect in Sport MUST be CURRENT and VALID. The expiration date can be found in the top right corner when you log in to RIS.
- Regarding Legal Land Location - IF YOU LIVE IN TOWN, enter your STREET ADDRESS. If you live OUTSIDE OF TOWN, enter your LAND LOCATION COORDINATES. Example: NE 15 106 15 W5.
- Kitchen fees are due at time of registration. A MAXIMUM OF TWO KITCHEN FEES PER FAMILY will apply so you pay a maximum $600. You will be reimbursed once you have completed working all kitchen hours, if you choose to do so.
- Your registration/kitchen fees can be paid online by credit card, or if you wish to pay by cheque or cash, click "pay offline" and bring your payment to Wendy Neufeld at The Bee's Knees Knittery Tuesday - Friday 10am-2pm. (Located next to Apple Drugs).
- Please contact Wendy Neufeld by phone/text 780 247 1650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any help completing your registration.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, but would like to register your child/ren for hockey, please contact George Peters 780 841 1738 or Wendy Neufeld 780 247 1650 and we will be happy to provide options.