Welcome to the 2019-20 Hockey Season!
SOME THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTRATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TIPS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTRATION to help your online registration go as smoothly as possible:
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEE applies if registration fees are paid by August 15th. If you register your child before August 15th, but pay the fees after August 15th, the regular registration fee will apply.
- You MUST be within the LCMHA Boundaries as set by Hockey Alberta before proceeding.
- You will need your child's Hockey Canada ID number the first time your register through Teamsnap registration. To find this, go to Parent Respect in Sport Log In. Once you have logged in to your account, click on Profile. Click on Child Management. You will see your HCR ID come up on the right. Each child will have a unique HCR ID that is only for that participant.
- Be sure your Parent Respect in Sport is up-to-date and have it’s expiration date handy. It can be found in the top right corner when you first log in to RIS, and always expires on May 1st. It is valid for 4 years, so if you completed it ON OR AFTER May 1st, 2019 the expiry date will be May 1st, 2023.
- Be sure to enter all of the information CORRECTLY. If you miss a question or the player info is incorrect, the SAVE & CONTINUE button will not take you to the next step.
- When asked for your address, you may use your post office box number.
- When asked for your Legal Land Location, please DO NOT enter your box number OR your green rural range road address. If you live IN TOWN, please enter your STREET ADDRESS. Example: 9116 105 Ave. If you live OUTSIDE OF TOWN, please enter your LAND LOCATION COORDINATES. Example: NE 15 106 15 W5.
- If this is your child's first time ever to be enrolled in minor hockey, please be sure to add a photo of your child's birth certificate when prompted at the end of the registration process.
- Hover over the little blue question marks located next to the registration form questions for extra help and details on the info required.
- Starting this year, kitchen fees are due at time of registration. A MAXIMUM OF TWO KITCHEN FEES PER FAMILY will apply so be sure you do not pay more than two fees for a maximum of $600. You will be reimbursed at the end of the season for kitchen hours worked. You may request earlier reimbursement provided your hours are completed in full.
- Your registration/kitchen fees can be paid online by credit card, or if you wish to pay by cheque or cash, click "pay offline" and bring your payment to Wendy Neufeld at The Bee's Knees Knittery Tuesday - Friday 10am-5pm. (Located next to Apple Drugs).
- Please contact Wendy Neufeld by phone/text 780 247 1650 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or need any help completing your registration.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, but would like to register your child/ren for hockey, please contact George Peters 780 841 1738 or Wendy Neufeld 780 247 1650 and we will do our best to make alternate payment arrangements.