DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 1ST
REFER TO OUR NEWS POSTS TO SEE THE FEES FOR THIS SEASON
PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THE FOLLOWING TIPS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTRATION to help your online registration go as smoothly as possible:
- You MUST live within the LCMHA Boundaries as set by Hockey Alberta before proceeding. Click the link to see a map of the boundaries.
- RETURNING REGISTRANTS will automatically remember your HOCKEY ID NUMBER. First time registrants will need your Hockey Canada ID number. To find this, go to Parent Respect in Sport Log In.
- Your Parent Respect in Sport must be CURRENT and VALID. The expiration date can be found in the top right corner when you log in to RIS.
- Enter ALL information CORRECTLY. If you miss a question or the player info is incorrect, the SAVE & CONTINUE button will NOT take you to the next step.
- For your Legal Land Location IF YOU LIVE IN TOWN, enter your STREET ADDRESS. If you live OUTSIDE OF TOWN, enter your LAND LOCATION COORDINATES. Example: NE 15 106 15 W5.
- Kitchen fees are due at time of registration. A MAXIMUM OF TWO KITCHEN FEES PER FAMILY will apply so you pay a maximum $600. You will be reimbursed at the end of the season for kitchen hours worked. You may request earlier reimbursement provided your hours are completed in full.
- Your registration/kitchen fees can be paid online by credit card, or if you wish to pay by cheque or cash, click "pay offline" and bring your payment to Wendy Neufeld at The Bee's Knees Knittery Tuesday - Thursday 12pm-5pm. (Located next to Apple Drugs).
- Please contact Wendy Neufeld by phone/text 780 247 1650 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or need any help completing your registration.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, but would like to register your child/ren for hockey, please contact George Peters 780 841 1738 or Wendy Neufeld 780 247 1650 and we will do our best to make alternate payment arrangements.